Quality is essential in every Southwest Native piece. We stand behind each designer and their work. Before your piece is available for purchase, we inspect its durability and the materials used to ensure its versatility matches its worth. For you, this means that every Southwest Native purchase comes with a 1-year quality guarantee. For any defects, tarnishing, or repairs that cannot be made to a piece, Southwest Native will replace your piece (for the same/similarly-priced piece) or provide a full refund. It is Our Promise to you.
For the best experience, please email email@example.com with a quality guarantee request WITHIN 12-MONTHS OF PURCHASE/DELIVERY. Please provide your name, order number and/or original receipt*. You will receive a response within 2-business days. Please be advised that we do not offer return labels for shipping your piece(s) back to our shop. Any return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
*At this time, there are no exceptions to not providing the original Southwest Native receipt.
To ensure we handle every request with reasonable fairness, Our Promise will not be honored in the conditions listed below:
- Damaged by clear misuse/improper care/negligence/accidents (Example - pet damage)
- Damaged by excessive wear and tear. *Generally, wear and tear is considered excessive “if the product is nearing the end of its practical use, or just looks heavily-worn.”
- Damage by fire, flood, or natural disaster
- On rare occasions, habitual abuse of our return policy
- Purchased from a third-party (Common Example - If your piece is purchased directly from the designer, Southwest Native will not honor our quality guarantee. You must go directly to the designer) *Again, Southwest Native inspects each piece before it is available for purchase. Therefore, we cannot honor a piece that did not come directly through our shop.